• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BDSM possession of a partner, Humiliation

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Perpetual

Perpetual

Cast video: London River
Name: Perpetual

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.95 GiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 36 min 46 s

Genre: BDSM
Description: London River is one of the toughest women who has ever graced the INSEX set. In this episode she&039;s tied in a strenuous spread eagle with high heels on. The bondage is then morphed for 36 minutes from one position to the next. It creates a unique and difficult experience. Without time to recover and plan the next scene between each position the further along we get the more complicated and painful each position gets. Each position shows off just how flexible and talented London really is.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Perpetual - 1.95 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Neckcentric

Neckcentric

Cast video: Jacey Jinx
Name: Neckcentric

Information:
Size: 2.42 GiB
Duration: 45 min 41 s

Description: For Jacey Jinx there&039;s nothing sexier than a tight rope around her neck. Every time the rope tightens she gets noticeably more aroused. The play is quite arousing itself. Jacey is subjected to four hard scenes that each contain breath play in one form or another. She&039;s made to hold herself up in a hogtie to prevent herself from going out. She&039;s put in predicament bondage where she has to hold herself up or she chokes. She&039;s made to cum over and over again with the rope tightening around her neck. It&039;s so obvious how much she likes the feeling. She can&039;t help herself.She&039;s INSEX masked and suspended with her tits in a tight tie. She&039;s choked and vibrated while she flies through the air. It&039;s truly beautiful!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Neckcentric - 2.42 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Por Favor

Por Favor

Cast video: Amarna Miller
Name: Por Favor

Information:
Size: 1.92 GiB
Duration: 36 min 0 s

Description: Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up in a net of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.Once O.T. has her jumper cut away, he immediately wants to take advantage of the sensitive flesh it has left exposed. He takes out his flogger and introduces Amarna to it, running the tails over her skin slowly and gently, letting her know what will shortly be stinging her body with lash after lash. Then he pulls his arm back and starts laying into her. He beats her tits and her stomach, all the way down to her pussy. Once she&039;s been properly tenderized, he takes a moment and runs his hand over her clit before continuing with his plans.He pushes Amarna down so she is crouched down in a squatting position. This is made more difficult by both the high heels she has strapped onto her feet and the ropes O.T. has tied around her ankles, spreading her legs. He still doesn&039;t think she&039;s open enough, though, so he pinches metal clamps down on her pussy and ties them down to the floor. Once she is ready, O.T. takes out the hitachi and vibrates her pussy until she calls out in ecstasy. After that he bends her over and it&039;s back to the torment she wants and deserves.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Por Favor - 1.92 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
The Lying Sinner

The Lying Sinner

Cast video: Selma Sins | Jack Hammer
Name: The Lying Sinner

Information:
Size: 2.80 GiB
Duration: 57 min 3 s

Description: There&039;s only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn&039;t prayer, it&039;s punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She&039;s a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive. Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment. Selma doesn&039;t know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum. And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: The Lying Sinner - 2.80 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Un Reve de Corde

Un Reve de Corde

Cast video: Arabelle Raphael | Jack Hammer
Name: Un Reve de Corde

Information:
Size: 2.71 GiB
Duration: 54 min 50 s

Description: When a girl like Arabelle Raphael lies down to sleep you can read what she dreams of all over her body and face. Her tattoos let you know that she isn&039;t afraid of a bit of pain. The sexy lingerie tells you that she was, or maybe still is, hoping to get lucky. And her beautiful body announces to the world that she is the perfect play thing for any man strong enough to make her bend to his will. In the middle of the night, that is who invades her dreams. Jack Hammer is a tough dom looking to tear apart a sexy submissive with his massive cock. She is completely unconscious when he puts his hand over her mouth, but she snaps to alertness as she realizes that he is already tying her down to her own bed. She&039;s helpless in seconds, and while she knows that the feeling should terrify her, instead she can feel her panties getting wet. If she were in control he might be done after a deep dicking, just leaving her there to languish in her bondage, but she isn&039;t in control, and he has far more interest in seeing her suffer than setting Arabelle free. Satisfying the man of her dreams isn&039;t just about being a warm, wet hole for him to stick his dick in. If she wants to get through this nightmare she is going to have to survive a brutal caning to her tied off tits.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Un Reve de Corde - 2.71 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Poor Sales Part 1

Poor Sales Part 1

Cast video: Ariel Blue
Name: Poor Sales Part 1

Information:
Size: 2.65 GiB
Duration: 50 min 31 s

Description: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he&039;s emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I&039;d shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he&039;d ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn&039;t what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.Finally I found myself in a barrel where he left me all night. I had no idea what to expect.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Poor Sales Part 1 - 2.65 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Grunge Girl

Grunge Girl

Cast video: Mercy West | Jack Hammer
Name: Grunge Girl

Information:
Size: 2.96 GiB
Duration: 1 h 0 min

Description: Mercy West hasn&039;t been in the business long but she knows what she likes. She started in the industry doing BDSM and has never looked back. All that remains is to sample every flavor there is and to find the site that does it best. That&039;s where we come in. She knows that so many other people do bondage for show, but aren&039;t really into it. Here we do it for passion and then we put on the show. By the end of this Mercy is breathless. And I don&039;t just mean while she is cumming her brains out in a tight suspension. Even afterwards she can barely put her thoughts together as she tries to process what just happened to her. She was all screams and moans when it was going on but now that Jack Hammer is done with her she is nothing but smiles. She got a chance to suck on a huge cock, orgasm until she couldn&039;t see straight, and get hoisted in the air, tightly trapped in rope. What&039;s not to love about a day like that?

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Grunge Girl - 2.96 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Neck Play

Neck Play

Cast video: Bonnie Day
Name: Neck Play

Information:
Size: 2.29 GiB
Duration: 42 min 56 s

Description: Overwhelmed. Terrified. Aroused. Bonnie Day is a quintessential hardcore bondage slut. You&039;ll see it when the action really gets going, Matt Williams has barely touched her twat but this sexy submissive is soaking wet. Intense BDSM makes her cunt get all creamy and so the worst torment for Bonnie might just be how long she has to go before she gets the chance to cum. Bonnie&039;s body is slim and soft, the kind of target that no Dom can pass up. A rope around her neck makes a convenient handle for him while he puts her through her paces. She is more the type to quiver in her bondage than fight against it, so it makes for a better predicament when he ties a weight to it. Her legs are trembling so much that you can hear the shackles shake, and Matt just keeps adding more pain to her day. Nipple clamps, crotch rope, and a brutal breast whipping all leave her simultaneously shaking like a leaf and more wet than she has ever been. By the time Matt lays Bonnie on her back you can see what we were talking about before. Her pussy is literally leaking cream, showing off how much she could use a good, hard fuck. She hasn&039;t quite earned a deep dicking, but Matt&039;s got a couple of toys that she can play with for now, if she can handle it.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Neck Play - 2.29 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Cirque de Bondage

Cirque de Bondage

Cast video: Sierra Cirque | Jack Hammer
Name: Cirque de Bondage

Information:
Size: 3.07 GiB
Duration: 1 h 2 min

Description: Step right up and see the most amazing acts of rope bondage ever recorded or displayed. Cirque de Bondage presents the amazing Sierra Cirque. This sexy siren is both a contortionist and an aerialist, or at least she will be today. Most girls probably prefer to do it under their own power, but Jack Hammer is going to help our star do her duty. He begins by tying her up on the floor in her pretty dress, but Sierra will be flying through the air like a sexual aerial artist in no time. Stripped and whipped, this beautiful babe is bound to be screaming by the end of her performance. Jack doesn&039;t just give her a quick tap with the cane and send her on her way. He has intense corporal punishment with everything from his bare hands to a leather whip lined up to take her show to the next level. And every performance needs a little something special. For this one, we&039;ve decided to have Sierra do something she never has before. It&039;s her first time with the ass hook, and you can tell she is excited because as soon as the metal tool enters her back door, her pussy is dripping wet. Being bound and violated really seems to turn her on. Maybe we&039;ll get an encore from her soon.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Cirque de Bondage - 3.07 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Bondage Ballerina

Bondage Ballerina

Cast video: Endza Adair | Jack Hammer
Name: Bondage Ballerina

Information:
Size: 2.01 GiB
Duration: 40 min 34 s

Description: Panties, in a pinch, make a pretty effective substitute for crotch rope. You give them a bit of a tug in the right direction and they will split a pussy and rub a clit raw just the same as any length of hemp or jute. But when it comes to corporal punishment, rope bondage, and a bit of degrading humiliation there is no substitute for Jack Hammer and Hardtied.com.Endza Adair knows. She&039;s been in this position before. She keeps coming back for more. Hog ties, suspensions, and Mr. Pogo keep her constantly longing to be in our dungeon and on our stage. Some people endure the pain and suffering for the pay off in orgasms later, but Endza seems to get off on the torment. Sure, she screams, but she does that whether she is crying or cumming. She will do a bit of both today. Jack Hammer will see to it. He has never been known for going easy on the girls. That&039;s why they are always so happy to see him.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Bondage Ballerina - 2.01 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Two Faced

Two Faced

Cast video: Mallory Maneater | Anastasia Rose
Name: Two Faced

Information:
Size: 2.05 GiB
Duration: 38 min 30 s

Description: Tying two girls together is exciting. Their energies play off each other and they have to work together. Anastasia and Mallory Are back to back with a crotch rope and neck rope holding them tight. OT slaps and grabs at them making them fight to stay up.Laying on the ground holding themselves up their ankles and hair tied together. It&039;s a strenuous position and they struggle to not hurt each other. OT makes it harder of course. Caning their feet and butts. What really makes it worse is when he pulls out the vibrator.She who cums first suffers hardest. OT ties the two on top of each other and lets them each each other out. The first to cum gets a caning. OT doles it out when they are both suspended.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Two Faced - 2.05 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Tense

Tense

Cast video: Bobbi Dylan
Name: Tense

Information:
Size: 1.97 GiB
Duration: 36 min 54 s

Description: Bobbi Dylan loves tight rope. With a rope between her legs you can see the tension in her body. She humps the rope like it&039;s her favorite partner. Her hair is tightly wrapped around her neck. That too makes her swoon.When somebody this flexible comes to our studio we have to turn them into a pretzel. Bobbi is such a body. OT uses it against her. He bends her over into a pile driver position and attaches the ropes coming from her wrists to one around her waist. To do that the rope has to go through her crotch. The more she pulls and struggles the more tension she puts on her sensitive little snatch.Bobbi is pulled into a tight hogtie, but it&039;s not her arms pulling her upper half into place. It&039;s her hair. Her back is arched with so much tension she can barely breathe.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Tense - 1.97 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Two Cute

Two Cute

Cast video: Dolly Mattel | Bambi Belle
Name: Two Cute

Information:
Size: 2.38 GiB
Duration: 44 min 45 s

Description: Bambi Belle and Dolly Mattel come back to INSEX to get tied up again and these two are too cute for words. Bambi starts off stark naked. She&039;s given clothes to put on and is made to dress herself while in bondage. Once she&039;s clothed she gets a mouth full of dick. She chokes and gags on it, but she takes it as best she can.Then it&039;s time for Bambi to get the rest of her holes filled. The same dildo still lubed from her throat is pushed deep into her cunt. An asshook penetrates her butt. Then the dildo finds it&039;s way back in her mouth. Bambi gets it from both ends back and forth.Bambi is tied up once again this time she&039;s on one leg. She has to hold herself up. She&039;s teased with the vibrator till she&039;s begging to cum. Bambi is tied with Dolly and they are made to kiss each other. They keep stopping, but they are whipped until they start again.Both girls are suspended facing each other. Each has a leg up with a foot in the other&039;s face. OT suspends them together and vibrates them. They both are begging to cum.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Two Cute - 2.38 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Milk Maid

Milk Maid

Cast video: Aali Kali
Name: Milk Maid

Information:
Size: 2.06 GiB
Duration: 38 min 33 s

Description: Aali Kali is a beautiful blond! Not the kind of girl next door you’d expect to be into BDSM. You certainly wouldn’t expect to see her bound, stripped, and having her tits milked at a place like INSEX! Then again appearances can be deceiving. She’s just that type of girl. What’s more is that she loves being tied up. When her nipples get pinched milk sprays everywhere. Lactation is a special gift. Aali has a ton of it. Her tits aren’t the only thing to get creamy. With bondage turning her on so much Aali finds herself overly aroused by her predicament.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Milk Maid - 2.06 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
The Sitter

The Sitter

Cast video: Nora Riley | London River | OT
Name: The Sitter

Information:
Size: 1.85 GiB
Duration: 34 min 44 s

Description: Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of people. When she comes across an ad looking for a sitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger&039;s house.From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn&039;t anyone to look after. When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don&039;t have anyone for her to look after, and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They tie her up and have her make them sandwiches, use her as a footstool, and position her between them tied so that she holds their chips and drinks while they play video games. All of this is fine to Nora, until she needs to use the bathroom. O.T. and London dress her up in a diaper and a binky, tied down to the floor so that she doesn&039;t have any choice in where it is that she goes. And when she&039;s done, since she&039;s so conveniently placed, they figure they&039;ll just have some fun with her body. A hitachi and a steel dildo wouldn&039;t go amiss. Now Nora is left to wonder if the money is really worth all the work.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: The Sitter - 1.85 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
The Agents Part 2

The Agents Part 2

Cast video: Maxim Law
Name: The Agents Part 2

Information:
Size: 2.59 GiB
Duration: 48 min 32 s

Description: London has long since given up hope of being rescued by her agency. When they lost touch with her they sent Maxim to find her. What she finds is not quite London. It’s hard to say that what she finds is all that human really. Her captivity has lasted so long that her captors have become lazy. Her bondage is not as tight as it should be. She escapes. Maxim thinks she is in luck until she realizes London is not releasing her. It’s much worse. London intends to show Maxim what she’s had to endure. Hitting only goes so far. London knows a torment even more effective. Touching a woman’s privates, making her orgasm against her will, is way more painful than any physical violence. As much as Maxim cries and screams London shows her no mercy.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: The Agents Part 2 - 2.59 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Chaired

Chaired

Cast video: London River
Name: Chaired

Information:
Size: 1.83 GiB
Duration: 34 min 16 s

Description: London River is one of the most flexible ladies to appear on INSEX. She’s got a body that just screams sex! So what better way to treat her than to some exposing bend positions. One of the most versatile pieces of furniture is a chair. Just sitting in it London is tied to the chair. Her perfect tits are exposed and her legs are spread to reveal she’s not wearing any panties. One of our favorite of London’s ASSets is exposed. She can’t straighten up to protect her gorgeously round bottom. The dragon tongue savagely stings her again and again.Her legs are spread and she’s subjected to some edging. The new toy has a nice feel. Not overly stimulating like some of our toys. London is teased until it’s too much and she is allowed to cum.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Chaired - 1.83 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Breathe

Breathe

Cast video: Paige Pierce
Name: Breathe

Information:
Size: 2.02 GiB
Duration: 37 min 56 s

Description: Paige Pierce has the body of a sweet angel, but she&039;s taken it on an alternative ride. Green hair, split tongue, tattoos, and piercings. It&039;s no wonder she&039;s found herself at the mercy of Matt Williams. As the rope goes around her throat she smiles. Each hit of the cane, the flogger, his hands causes her to scream from pain, but the end result is pleasure.All throughout her ordeal she has some sort of breath impediment. Sometimes its a rock hung from her neck. Other times it&039;s Matt&039;s hands covering her mouth and nose. She struggles to breathe the entire time. While she&039;s receiving pain, while she&039;s being pleasured, and while she&039;s crying.Paige clearly loves this stuff. She&039;s helpless to stop the orgasms Matt inflicts upon her body. If she could stop them she wouldn&039;t. She&039;s found her happy place.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Breathe - 2.02 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Voxxxed

Voxxxed

Cast video: Victoria Voxxx
Name: Voxxxed

Information:
Size: 2.00 GiB
Duration: 37 min 47 s

Description: Victoria Voxxx is as kinky as they come. She gags herself with a giant red ballgag. OT ties her up and she waits patiently to be completely immobilized. With her elbows nearly touching she&039;s secured to the ring above her. Then she&039;s left to struggle in her bondage.Her leather shirt is opened to reveal her pierced nipples. When they are twisted 360 degrees Victoria squeals beautifully. OT pulls her panties aside and plays with her wet little cunt. Then he puts nipple clamps on and hangs weights from them. Victoria moans in approval.OT plays Victoria&039;s body like a well tuned instrument. Whipping, choking, vibrating, and more. She takes it all and loves it. Victoria was made for this stuff. Finally She&039;s pushed around the stage in a suspension by a pogo in her pussy. She screams in pleasure.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Voxxxed - 2.00 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Fit To Be Tied 2

Fit To Be Tied 2

Cast video: London River | Jack Hammer
Name: Fit To Be Tied 2

Information:
Size: 3.40 GiB
Duration: 1 h 8 min

Description: Holy hell, London River is flexible. She could probably have been a contortionist, but this brunette beauty decided she loved being in bondage so much she had to do it for a living. We are all better off for it, too, because finding a stunning piece of ass that can stand to be twisted into these intense positions is a rare treat. Jack Hammer takes London&039;s leg and ties it up all the way behind her head. Her thigh, calf, foot, and ass are all there for the caning, and there&039;s only so much struggling she can do before she just falls over and exposes herself further. Suffering has its benefits. If she is good enough to take everything else Jack sends her way then there is the chance that he will throw in a few orgasms for her, too. When she isn&039;t bound she likes to arch her back and thrash a bit whenever she gets off. With the rope around her she can&039;t do either and it is all that much more intense when the ecstasy finally comes.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Fit To Be Tied 2 - 3.40 GiB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!