• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BDSM possession of a partner, Humiliation

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

Cast video: Marley Blaze
Name: Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Video: 540 x 960
Duration: 23 min 19 s

Genre: Bondage / BDSM
Description: Here I am again, waiting on my knees, hands and breasts tied for his amusement. He rushed towards me, cock aimed at my mouth and down my throat. He wanted spit pouring out of my mouth to smear it around and slap me around a bit. I hope he wasn't angry at me. He bent me over and smoothed his hands across my ass cheeks, bringing his hand down hard. I've never been able to endure a spanking, especially a rough and challenging one. I couldn't control my spasms. It didn't end there. He pulled out more rope and tied me up, arms and legs pulled behind me, my pussy out for easy reach. The way he was fucking me seemed he wanted to wreck it. I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I thought my last disgrace was enough. He took turns fucking my mouth and pussy, sparing the opportunity to catch my breath, slapping and smothering me, using the ropes around my breast to push his dick in deeper, no matter the hole. It all felt so good, but I hoped this would please him. I can't stand him being disappointed in me. <br>

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session - 263 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Cast video: Stella May
Name: Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Information:
Size: 334 MiB
Duration: 30 min 28 s

Description: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucks me doggy style, missionary, rough, hard and fast, loosening my pussy with his massive cock. Every time I screamed for more, begged for more dick, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. The constant orgasms made me quiver throughout the session. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I want to be the best sex slave he's every had. I have been through enough training. I'm pretty sure I know what he wants now. <br>

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire - 334 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Renee Roulette Endures More Rough Sex &amp; BDSM in the Dungeon Part 2

Renee Roulette Endures More Rough Sex & BDSM in the Dungeon Part 2

Cast video: Renee Roulette
Name: Renee Roulette Endures More Rough Sex & BDSM in the Dungeon Part 2

Information:
Size: 282 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 25 min 6 s

Genre: Teens
Description: Helpless teen Renee Roulette, once stranded in the middle of nowhere, turned into an eager slut willing to do anything for a ride home. Luckily, she ran into a BDSM Master. After a hot session outdoors, he takes her back to his dark dungeon where the fun continues. She must endure more rope bondage, domination, deepthroat blowjobs and rough sex. He's trained Renee into an obedient sex slave. She begs for his cum and doesn't care about returning home.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Renee Roulette Endures More Rough Sex & BDSM in the Dungeon Part 2 - 282 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Cast video: Kimmie Lee
Name: Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Information:
Size: 287 MiB
Duration: 25 min 9 s

Description: I'll do anything for my Master. I loved when he tied me up and left me in his basement that first time. I felt so cold, my arms sore from being bound behind my back, my breast wrapped tight in rope. I wanted to taste his dick so bad. All I hoped for was his arrival. I got my wish. He pulled me towards him and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I wish I didn't need to pull away for air. It's less time devouring his great dick. He had my hair in his hands, juggling my head on his manhood. He threw me against a post and tied me to it, my ass out for him to play with. He kept teasing me with a vibrator, rubbing it against my sensitive clit, using my natural pussy cream to reach deep inside. I couldn't control my pants and moans. He suddenly buckled a ball gag around my head, my screams muffled, screaming from him ramming me hard and fast with his meat. He wouldn't slow down for a minute. My pussy belonged to him. If that was disgrace, I earned it.<br>

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace - 287 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ass spanking for a naughty brunette schoolgirl

Ass spanking for a naughty brunette schoolgirl

Cast video:
Name: Ass spanking for a naughty brunette schoolgirl

Information:
Size: 141 MiB
Video: 400 x 600
Duration: 12 min 15 s

Description: Melissa was more than naughty and she deserves some spanking. She needs better grades and her teacher is a good man, so he is more than ready to help her out, but there is something about him that Melissa had no idea about. He loves tight sexy asses more than anything and he likes spanking them as well. If she wants to have better grades, all she has to do is lift that short miniskirt up, let him see her booty and spank her a little bit. Whipping is always making his old dick rock hard and since there is nothing she can do, she agreed to do it. But that is not all since Melissa needs to show her hard nipples and round boobies as well in order to get what she wants... The teacher told her that next time he is going to fuck her real hard but for now he is satisfied with spanking her tight little teeny ass and feeling her firm boobies which are damn sure going to bounce when she starts riding his penis. Her ass turned red in no time...

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ass spanking for a naughty brunette schoolgirl - 141 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Sabrina Banks

Sabrina Banks

Cast video: Sabrina Banks
Name: Sabrina Banks

Information:
Size: 2.19 GiB
Duration: 38 min 43 s

Description: Sabrina Banks, a sexy girl meant for the camera, is ready to become the supermodel of the world! She sent her audition video to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets a call back. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her hopeful new agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, promising it will help her land job after job, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, she won't become a model. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and rough sex. She leaves with a cum shot on her face. Will she be famous? Maybe . . . Maybe not.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sabrina Banks - 2.19 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Cruel Black Mistress Has Some Crazy Fun

Cruel Black Mistress Has Some Crazy Fun

Cast video: Cruel Black Mistress Has Some Crazy Fun
Name: Cruel Black Mistress Has Some Crazy Fun

Information:
Size: 257 MiB
Video: 400 x 600
Duration: 21 min 10 s

Description: Are you looking for the best lesdom scenes? Well, MyKinkyDiary.com brings you the hottest asian bondage scenes featuring the hottest asian sex slaves about to get the punishment they deserve, just like this busty asian here. Her ebony mistress is not happy with this full-bodied asian and so she lets this asian babe hang upside down, letting her big boobs jut out and her meaty thighs in fishnet stockings sway. It sure looked like this domina is not going to forgive this naughty asian slave soon for the next thing she did was to take a huge vibrator and started playing with the slave`s clit while she takes a huge black dildo and dildo fucks her pussy with it. With her legs straight up, it sure looked like it was a tight fit for the dildo but this cruel mistress doesn`t seem to care. In fact, the moment this slave started moaning and groaning, she quickly plugged her mouth with the black dildo and tried to stuff it full into this slave`s throat. Of course, that started this slave into gagging but still, her mistress takes a bunch of her hair and tries to stuff it further back into her throat in that lesbian femdom scene.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Cruel Black Mistress Has Some Crazy Fun - 257 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Zoey Foxx Become the Perfect Sex Slave with Proper Training

Zoey Foxx Become the Perfect Sex Slave with Proper Training

Cast video: Zoey Foxx
Name: Zoey Foxx Become the Perfect Sex Slave with Proper Training

Information:
Size: 1.31 GiB
Duration: 22 min 47 s

Description: We've found another curious hot young thing who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She's done some BDSM play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure her own disgrace. Fetish Network presents Zoey Foxx. She's introduced with our trusty sybian fucking machine, a delightful surprise for all of our sex slaves. This time around, the sybian is drilled in place high off the floor. She's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles to the wall. Our hot Foxx finally meets her Master with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Zoey struggles immediately to contain herself from the all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pulls her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He reaches up and chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sex slaves cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training. Next, he brings her down onto a crate in the doggy position. Her Master inspect his sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Foxx quickly learns how an obedient sex slave should be, following every order, taking every inch of cock, rough and deep, begging for forgiveness for being a dirty whore. Her Master goes back and forth from mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth, using her spit as lube and making her clean his dick of her cum. He shoves his dick deep down her holes, making her moan and scream like a good slut should, pounding her in. He even moves around a few clothespins around her body, pinching her sensitive skin and pierced nipples. Seems Zoey Foxx is a natural at bondage and being a good submissive whore ready for domination.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Zoey Foxx Become the Perfect Sex Slave with Proper Training - 1.31 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Leigh Rose

Leigh Rose

Cast video: Leigh Rose
Name: Leigh Rose

Information:
Size: 1.98 GiB
Duration: 35 min 24 s

Description: Leigh Rose, a cute bubbly girl next door, is ready to take over the entertainment industry! She sent her audition tape to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets an interview. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her potential agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, so sure she'll get more nude jobs, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, the door is feet away. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and deep penetration rough sex. She leaves with a cum shot on her face. Her agent has to get to work!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Leigh Rose - 1.98 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Renee Roulette Gladly Endures Rough Sex &amp; Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Part 1

Renee Roulette Gladly Endures Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Part 1

Cast video: Renee Roulette
Name: Renee Roulette Gladly Endures Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Part 1

Information:
Size: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 19 min 52 s

Description: Helpless teen Renee Roulette went to a party last night with friends and woke up to find she was stranded. Her friends actually left her. She has no car, money or phone. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get home. Her hero seems like a great guy but wants to be satisfied first before bringing her home. Renee is openminded, showing him her breast. He surprises her with rope and ties her wrists together. She must submit to her new Master's love of rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Renee becomes an obedient slut and begs for cum.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Renee Roulette Gladly Endures Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Part 1 - 1.13 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Jynx Hollywood Begs for Double Penetration with Mena Li and Lexy Villa

Jynx Hollywood Begs for Double Penetration with Mena Li and Lexy Villa

Cast video: Jynx Hollywood, Mena Li, Lexy Villa
Name: Jynx Hollywood Begs for Double Penetration with Mena Li and Lexy Villa

Information:
Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 30 min 53 s

Genre: Lesbian Domination
Description: Remember Jynx Hollywood, the hot suicide girl that BDSM Mistresses Mena Li and Lexy Villa brought back to the dungeon? If not, get ready for the perfect lesbian domination threesome video to freshen your recollection. Thing is, Mena and Lexy never let Jynx go. Watch as Jynx is kept tied to hooks on the wall, legs covered in a pair of tight black pantyhose with a potato sack over her head, still tired and sore from her last sex slave training session. She took to it so well, especially with all the water splashed in her face. Mena and Lexy enter and shake her up a bit, pull off the sack and slap her tits around. Mena brought a leather blindfold and happily covers Jynx's eyes. The Mistresses untie her and bring her over to the bed they set up, tying her wrists back to a post on her stomach. Her back is to remain arched so her ass can pop up beautifully for strapon dildos our Mistresses never leave at home. If she fails, she'll definitely get a spanking and more water poured over her face. Mena rips the bottoms of the nylons, exposing Jynx's hot white bubble butt. Mena and Lexy take turns using Jynx's pussy and mouth, double penetration majority of her time on the mattress. They don't stop taunting her, making her apologize for being such a whore, use more water on her face, fuck her rough, making her gag up spit which only allows the rubber dicks to slide down her throat easier. Hearing Jynx gag and screaming she's a dirty slut will make anyone cum in their pants. Mena is so turned on, she takes off her shirt and pulls off her bra, shoving Jynx's face between her perfect bouncy breasts, using the shirt around Jynx's neck. They want Jynx to cum a few more times no matter what it takes. We're sure we'll be seeing more of this trio.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Jynx Hollywood Begs for Double Penetration with Mena Li and Lexy Villa - 1.77 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Wed

Wed

Cast video:
Name: Wed

Information:
Format: Windows Media
Size: 42.3 MiB
Video: 392 x 520
Duration: 4 min 2 s

Description: This update is soooo hot! In the studio we could really feel that Wednesday was getting off on having us all watching. The exhibitionist angle was definitely in a factor. And boy does she get off! She goes totally nuts! Just watch the preview to get a taste. Enjoy!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Wed - 42.3 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Mena Li Needs More Slut Training with Lexy Villa &amp; Mila Blaze

Mena Li Needs More Slut Training with Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze

Cast video: Mena Li, Lexy Villa, Mila Blaze
Name: Mena Li Needs More Slut Training with Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze

Information:
Size: 1.68 GiB
Duration: 29 min 38 s

Genre: Lesbian Domination
Description: Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are still training their current sex slave Mena Li. Mena is a feisty and prideful submissive slut that needs to learn her place. The sybian fucking machine has turned many sluts out, leaving them in a puddle of what squirts out of their cunts. That's where Lexy and Mila start Mena off for her next lesbian domination threesome. This time around the hot and mean Mistresses enact a rope bondage session, tying Mena down onto the sybian. She won't being going anywhere. Lexy and Mila enter, turning the sybian on instantly. Mena Li doesn't necessarily like the sex toy. Maybe that's why Mila keeps lowering and raising the machine, tormenting Mena's little clit. She begs to cum within minutes. Lexy and Mila seem to not hear her. It's hard to figure what Mena is saying with her Mistresses big black strapon dildos sliding in and out of her mouth. They love to deep throat their dirty whores. Skull fuck, actually. They can see Mena struggling to focus on both sensations, Mila pushing her down more on the sybian, driving Mena to orgasm a few more times. Mila and Lexy want to see how well Mena's pussy can endure a rough pussy pounding after cumming so much. The BDSM fun moves off the sybian, onto a crate. The double penetration starts. Both her holes are stuffed with the rubber dicks. Guess what else is back: the dicks on a stick, which means more rubber cocks stuffing poor Mena. They start on her stomach, then flip her on her back, flog her back and breasts a bit. Mena definitely learns a thing or two more from this scene. She apologizes over and over for being a slut. Good girl!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Mena Li Needs More Slut Training with Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze - 1.68 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Cast video: Ava Kelly
Name: Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Information:
Size: 343 MiB
Duration: 30 min 20 s

Description: I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest. <br>

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace - 343 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Chanel Collins

Chanel Collins

Cast video: Chanel Collins
Name: Chanel Collins

Information:
Size: 1.98 GiB
Duration: 34 min 49 s

Description: Sweet, innocent, shapely and sexy all are perfect descriptions of cute, blonde teen, girly girl, Chanel Collins. Wishing to share her ample charms with the world, she finds herself in the offices of Brutal Castings where she will soon learn what it takes to make her modeling dreams cum true. Dressed to thrill in white short shorts and a tight blue tank top, Chanel is ordered to strip down to her bra and panties. She resists, but the master is persuasive, slapping some sense into her. Chanel strips, but takes too long for the master?s liking, so he ties her hands with rope and directs her to grope his cock through his pants. He roughly rips her panties off and shoves two fingers deep inside her tight teen cunt, making her to orgasm quickly. Chanel's humiliation continues as her pussy is viciously spanked while she deep throats his cock. After a hot, rough sex, airtight blowjob, he pounds her little pussy and luscious ass doggie style while using her head as a foot rest. Hard spanking on Chanel?s beautiful, tan booty assures her submission and then she gets railed reverse cowgirl style so we can see her swollen, over excited clit. The party ends with Chanel getting pounded in the piledriver position and receiving a massive load of love batter on her face. Will Chanel be famous? Find out!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Chanel Collins - 1.98 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum

Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum

Cast video: Nikki Bell
Name: Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum

Information:
Size: 1.12 GiB
Duration: 19 min 38 s

Description: It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our BDSM dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position. She better behave or she'll be slave training until her Master is pleased. He continues with the sybian and fucking machine with a dildo as long and thick like him. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock make Nikki cum within seconds. Her moans and screams echo throughout the dark space. Her Master grabs her hair to deep throat every inch of his dick down her mouth. She can't concentrate on all the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. Our shiny Bell begins to break but he doesn't let up. He increases the vibration, speeds up the fucking machine as he continues skull fucking her, making her take his dick deep down my throat. Nikki wants to collapse but the rope doesn't allow her to. Eventually her Master pulls out of the fucking machine contraption and brings her to her knees for another blowjob. It seems Nikki Bell is obeying her Master, gagging on all the dick she can handle, hoping she get another load of cum. She keeps sucking, spit oozing out of her mouth. Finally he gets close and preps his sex slave's face for a steamy facial. You be the judge if Nikki Bell needs to return for more training.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum - 1.12 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Vienna Black Model In Chains

Vienna Black - Model In Chains

Cast video: Vienna Black - Model In Chains
Name: Vienna Black - Model In Chains

Information:
Size: 1.86 GiB
Duration: 32 min 3 s

Description: Beautiful aspiring teen model Vienna Black has gotten herself stranded out in the middle of nowhere after her last photo shoot went awry. She's suffering in the dogged heat until Brick pulls up out of nowhere in his van and agrees to give her a lift. When the little Latina says she has no way to re-pay him he gives her an ultimatum; pay with pussy or start walking. Nearly being ejected out of the van convinces her to submit and soon she's chained up and deepthroating his cock. He brutally fucks her tight wet in many portions then blasts her with a big facial cumshot.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Vienna Black - Model In Chains - 1.86 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Sabrina Banks

Sabrina Banks

Cast video: Sabrina Banks
Name: Sabrina Banks

Information:
Size: 2.19 GiB
Duration: 38 min 43 s

Description: Sabrina Banks, a sexy girl meant for the camera, is ready to become the supermodel of the world! She sent her audition video to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets a call back. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her hopeful new agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, promising it will help her land job after job, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, she won't become a model. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and rough sex. She leaves with a cum shot on her face. Will she be famous? Maybe . . . Maybe not.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sabrina Banks - 2.19 GiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

Cast video: Stella May
Name: Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

Information:
Size: 324 MiB
Duration: 27 min 38 s

Description: No one warned me of something like this. I've experimented sexually with a few boyfriends before, but I was always in control. I definitely had use of my hands and feet. I'm sure none of my guys would tie me to a crate, my left leg tied all the way back, nipple pumps aching my tits. I couldn't stop shivering. I wondered what he would do to me. I finally found out. He grabbed my head, turned it and filled my mouth with his cock. I couldn't push him away when he stayed in my throat for too long. I've never had so much spit ooze out of my mouth, hoping for a clear breath of air. The only time I did was he got my between my legs. My leg tied back gave him enough room and access for whatever he wanted. All I could do was watch. He kept moving back and forth, taking turns obliterating my throat and pussy. I was so turned on. I wanted him to use me more. But he surprised me with something special: a vibrator. He placed it on my clit. It was too much to handle. I couldn't control myself. He had to hold me down and gag me. I still continued jerking around and yelling as each orgasm built up for the next. He left me cum dizzy and shaking for hours.<br>

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Stella May's Orgasm Marathon - 324 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Helpless Teens Carolina Sweets

Helpless Teens Carolina Sweets

Cast video: Carolina Sweets
Name: Helpless Teens Carolina Sweets

Information:
Size: 1.78 GiB
Duration: 30 min 46 s

Description: Heartbroken and Hogtied Emotional mess and slut-in-denial, Carolina Sweets has just been dumped and abandoned by her man. This raspy-voiced cute young teen thinks she's found a sympathizer when Bruno arrives in his white van offering help. Guess again slut! Bruno sees right through her bs sob story and soon has her showing her true colors. This petite teen gets tied up, fingered into squirting, fucked extremely hard and then basted with a massive facial cum-shot.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Helpless Teens Carolina Sweets - 1.78 GiB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!