• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BBW: Fat, very fat women!

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Ravaging Heather

Ravaging Heather

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, MILF, Blonde, Big ass, Natural tits, Big Belly, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous
Runtime: 31 min 30 s

Description: Heather Jana joins us this week to show us what she´s working with. Honestly, she has a slot going for her, she has a huge pair of tits and a perfectly round ass. Add to that a tight plumper pussy that just begs to get fucked. Heather teases her curves to the camera then our boy, Puerto Rock gets to be the lucky stud that´s in charge of showing this BBW dream a good time and by good time, I mean fucking shit out of her. Heather's pussy is penetrated in several different positions making her scream with every single stroke. This chick loves to fuck. Once all that was said and done Puerto dropped a huge load all over her.

about video:

Date: December 3, 2021
Size: 1.83 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4
Models: Heather Jana

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Marta (4019

Marta (4019.

Genre: Legal Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, BBW, Casting, Posing, Talking, Oil, BJ, POV, Hardcore, All Sex
Runtime: 17 min 53 s

Description: Marta is a secondary school student. Plump and fluffy like cake with sweet filling. Lovers of chubby babes will be delighted. As soon as this bisexual turned 18, she rushed to our studio to her first casting. She'd like to squeeze steady income out of modelling. She strictly refused doing any erotic stuff. However, she betrayed her real intentions when she started moving her full hips lasciviously on camera. She grabbed the cameraman's cock vigorously and didn't let it go! Give it a go with Marta!

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 132 MB
Resolution: 396 x 704
Models: Marta

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Cabana Fuckin |

Cabana Fuckin |

Genre: Plumper, Big Tits, Big Belly, Hardcore, Cum-on-Tits |
Runtime: 25 min 57 s

Description: Tiffany Star is back!!! She returns to Plumper Pass to show us all that she still has it. This particular day, Tiffany was so horny that she had to get her nut. She decided to show the pool boy some love. At first, she just asked him to lotion her up. But things escalated quickly when she took off her bathing suit and asked him to suck on her tits. The pool boy did not hesitate and shoved her hooters into his mouth. After a bit of foreplay, she began choking on his cock and soon after his pool boy dick was penetrating her pussy. This was the best day of of his life, to say the least, but it only got better the moment she pleaded him to insert his cock deep in her wet pussy!

about video:

Size: 1.51 GiB
Models: Tiffany Star

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
What Happens In Emma Shay's Bedroom Doesn't Stay There

What Happens In Emma Shay's Bedroom Doesn't Stay There

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo, Masturbation, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Dildo, Voluptuous
Runtime: 16 min 14 s

Description: "Women like her are the reason I subscribe to this website. Large natural tits, big ass and pale skin (I love all skin types, though). Nothing fake on her." "She is without a doubt up there with Codi Vore. Absolutely stunning! Would love to see her in a MMF. Great work, SCORE!" Those comments are about young and busty Emma Shay. She's sweet and innocent-looking but Emma has a wild side. SCORELAND: Do you ever go to strip clubs? Emma Shay: I have only been to one club. I would love to go to more though. SCORELAND: Have you ever been a stripper or thought of becoming one? Emma Shay: Totally. I have thought of being one, but I just get kinda nervous. I would still love to try one day. SCORELAND: What gives you multiple orgasms? Emma Shay: A vibrator right on my clit! SCORELAND: Have you ever had sex with another girl? What did you do with her? Emma Shay: Yes! We made out, fingered each other, and even had fun in a threesome together! I have made out.

about video:

Date: September 16, 2021
Size: 950 MB
Models: Emma Shay

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Alex Misses Natasha Nice's Massive Tits Bouncing On His Cock!!

Alex Misses Natasha Nice's Massive Tits Bouncing On His Cock!!

Genre: All Sex, BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cum On Tits, Curvy, Deepthroat, Handjob, High Heels, Natural Tits, Shaved, Titty Fucking, Voluptuous
Runtime: 34 min 25 s

Description: Alex and Natasha are setting up a surprise party for Lisa, Alex' girlfriend but before Lisa, Natasha and Alex were a thing, and since then, what Alex misses the most are those big massive tits on Natasha. The two get to fucking again to remember old times and see those tits bounce up and down one last time.

about video:

Size: 464 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Models: Natasha Nice

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
The Jenni Noble Warm up

The Jenni Noble Warm-up

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous
Runtime: 21 min 9 s

Description: Jenni Noble has been called one of the hottest girls of SCORELAND and rightfully so. Her naturally big, pliable breasts, voluptuous body, high sex drive and eager, down-to-earth personality created a big buzz here from day one. It's yoga time for Jenni, so she's brought her mat and dressed to workout. Nicky Rebel will be spotting Jenni and getting hands-on. The first thing to do is help Jenni stretch out and warm-up. She mentions that her inner thighs are a little tight. Some leg stretches will fix that. The leg exercises do more than warm up her thighs. They warm up that velvet paradise between her legs. She begins to rub her pussy through her tight yoga pants. While she's on her back, Nicky warms up Jenni's large boobs...so soft to the touch. That hits another spot. They take an early break from this training session so Jenni can tug on and stretch Nicky's boner through his pants. Pulling off his pants, Jenni lights up even more when his hard dick pops up. She puts a lip-lock on.

about video:

Date: November 19, 2021
Size: 1.10 GiB
Models: Jenni Noble

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Bustin' Out For A Boning!

Bustin' Out For A Boning!

Genre: BBW,All sex,Blowjob,Big tits,Boobs,Cum shots.
Runtime: 31 min 17 s

Description: This is a day and an event that no one predicted would happen at SCORELAND. Emilia Boshe getting her sex on with a SCORE stud. Many have asked. When Emilia said yes, we did not ask what changed her mind. Making sure one of Germany's bustiest naturals was satisfied was Tom's goal. Emilia enters the bedroom all smiles.

about video:

Size: 878 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Models: Emilia Boshe

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Poolside Pleasures |

Poolside Pleasures |

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Latina, Hardcore, Outdoor |
Runtime: 28 min 26 s

Description: No question, Miss Sofia Rose has the most perfect voluptuous body. With her gorgeous eyes, beautiful boobs and a fantastically round ass, Sofia is the ideal plus-size woman. As she hangs out by the pool taking in the gorgeous Miami weather, waiting to receive the dirtiest of dickings from Milan, she makes sure her pussy is dripping wet. With her divine body as wet as water, Milan gets her ready for the perfect fucking, feeding his cock deep inside her juicy vagina.

about video:

Size: 1.65 GiB
Models: Sofia Rose

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Cat In Heat

Cat In Heat

Genre: All sex,hardcore,BBW,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Big ass,Big tits,Boobs,Threesome,IR,Cum shots.
Runtime: 29 min 25 s

Description: Cat Bangles is too much woman for just one dude. She wants to have some fun and games with two fuck-pros. This is her very first three-way sex party with two guys, and not just any two guys..JMac and Tony Rubino have each boned Cat three separate times so they know every luscious inch of her body and she knows and is hot for every inch of their pussy pleasers. Cat did her very first scene with JMac, and Tony got her ass in his first fuck with the lusty, busty, beautiful Latina sexbomb. It's the perfect tag-team to get it on with The Cat in her first on-camera threesome. Dolled-up for her dudes, Cat is eager to get her pussy and throat filled with cock. She's a cat on a hot skin-flute times two. Cat has JMac and Tony on each side of her, and to top everything off, she opens her butt-cheeks for them too in a hot anal dicking. This Cat loves the taste of cream so when her ass is fucked to her satisfaction, Cat opens wide for their jack-spray and savors every drop.

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 822 MB
Models: Cat Bangles

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Sara Star Big Belly BBW (30 11 2021) <WBR>

Sara Star - Big Belly BBW (30.11.2021) <WBR>

Genre: BBW, MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Runtime: 20 min 49 s

Description: Sara Star is a hot inked BBW who loves fucking married men. She knows there more of her to love.

about video:

Date: 2021
Size: 780 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Nila Mason's Big boob Sex Studies

Nila Mason's Big-boob Sex Studies

Genre: BBW
Runtime: 26 min 18 s

Description: Super-sexy Nila Mason is studying but is too horny to keep reading. She stands up and plays with her enormous, beautiful breasts with a mischievous glint in her eyes. We don't know where Nila buys her bras but they must be designed by an army corps of engineers to be able to support that boobage weight. Nila goes back to her desk. Then Max walks in and takes the next desk. Study time is over for Nila. She has something else she wants to study. Nila goes to him and lifts up her top, tits nestled in her bra. It's now officially the end of Max's study time also. He's nose to nipple with the biggest chest he's ever seen.

about video:

Size: 1.49 GiB
Models: Nila Mason

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
First On Camera XXX For Alaura Grey

First On-Camera XXX For Alaura Grey

Genre: BBW
Runtime: 16 min 29 s

Description: "Alaura Grey will get her sweet, tight pussy fucked on-camera for the first time," XL Girls magazine editor Dave blogged. "What about that scene are you looking forward to the most?" The replies varied from facials and moaning to Alaura doing the pile-driver position. Marco is waiting with a measuring tape when Alaura walks into the bedroom. First he measures her bustline with her top on. Then he measures her naked boobs. He does what thousands of guys would like to do. Tape-measuring boobs is not one of his skill sets but Alaura doesn't care about that. She's interested in other skill sets. In a few minutes, he does what thousands of guys would give their left nut to do. After Alaura's fantastic tits are sucked and rubbed, she kneels on the bed to suck his trouser-pipe hands-free.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 461 MB
Models: Alaura Grey

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Play Kiss

Play Kiss

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Redhead, Brunette, Latina, Lesbian, Masturbation, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Strapon, Dildo, Voluptuous, 1080p
Runtime: 28 min 27 s

Description: Is this a dream? It seems like a dream but the girls are real, incredibly real. It's the fantastic trio of Mer, Isa Gomez and Angie Bravo getting together in this XLGirls special video and pictorial. The girls are cold, and that's no surprise because they're wearing only bras and panties. They warm themselves by the fireplace and with a blanket. Mer has a plan to heat up the room. "Let's play with the cards," she tells her two friends. "Let's play Kiss. Whoever loses removes an item of clothing." Here's how Kiss works. Around the table, Mer is the first to take a card. She places it against her lips and sucks so the card sticks to her lips by suction. She leans over to Angie who puts her lips on the card and sucks so it sticks to her mouth. Angie does the same to Isa who "kisses" the card back to Mer. Whoever drops the card loses the round. The first to drop her card is Angie. She takes off her bra. Then it's Mer who drops her card and her bra. She loses again so she pulls her.

about video:

Date: September 17, 2021
Size: 1.61 GiB
Models: Mer Angie Bravo & Isa Gomez

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Top Buster

Top Buster

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette, Solo, Masturbation, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Laura Titaphea, Voluptuous
Runtime: 21 min 0 s

Description: The word tit is in Laura Tithapia's name. There is truth in advertising. Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied. "I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny." Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick. "I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big."

about video:

Date: December 2, 2021
Size: 1.17 GiB
Models: Laura Tithapia

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Give It To He

Give It To He

Genre: Big Ass, BBW, Anal
Runtime: 18 min 43 s

Description: You don't find chicks like this just anywhere, gentlemen. Even by BootyLicious standards, this chick Klaudia Kelly has a rare combination of blessings. First, she has a pair of 34DD tits that would catch even the eyes of our friends at Voluptuous. And as you scan up and down her body, you notice Klaudia has that hourglass figure dudes talk about and spill loads over. But when she turns around, that's when it's game over. All we have to say is, "44." As in 44 inches of vanilla ass meat specifically made for face-sitting, doggystyle fucking and anything else you can imagine. Today, our boy Johnny Champ is the lucky stud who gets to give it to this whootie. And Klaudia couldn't be happier about it. Johnny's hung like a horse, and that's what she deserves. "I like my men hung," Klaudia said.

about video:

Size: 523 MB
Models: Klaudia Kelly

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Ass Is Way Too Big

Ass Is Way Too Big

Genre: BBW, PAWG, POV, BBC, Brunette, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Tits, Big ass, Curvy, Voluptuous
Runtime: 13 min 17 s

Description: Damn, I'm not afraid to admit if something is too big for me to handle, and Alycia Starr's ass is getting to that point. Her Ass is just crazy huge, combine that with a super warm, super wet pussy and that ass will have you running just like i was the whole time in this video, fighting the nut from popping out of my dick. I couldn't handle it, She made me cum too early!! At least i lasted 13 minutes lol

about video:

Date: April 21, 2021
Size: 1.88 GiB
Models: Alycia Starr

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Big Girls Big Play |

Big Girls Big Play |

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Lesbian, Dildo, Masturbation |
Runtime: 18 min 39 s

Description: Sometimes girls love each other so much that one day they find each other licking clits and kissing pussy lips. Different dildos become very helpful. Otherwise what can satisfy her beloved lesbian friend? Roxanne Miller and Sweetheart Mia are like this and will never change.

about video:

Size: 1.08 GiB
Models: Roxanne Miller & Sweetheart Mia

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Maeva (03/30/2016) <WBR> Maeva Est De Passage Chez Nous Pour Offrir Son Cul à...

Maeva (03/30/2016) <WBR> Maeva Est De Passage Chez Nous Pour Offrir Son Cul à Son Chéri

Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Fat, Hardcore
Runtime: 46 min 36 s

Description: Souvenez-vous de Maeva, une belle cochonne qui nous avait demandé de l'initier à la sodomie pour faire la surprise à son copain. La voilà donc de retour, ravie par l'expérience que nous lui avons fait vivre. Cette fois elle va offrir son anus tout juste ouvert à son chéri qui rêvait depuis si longtemps de la défoncer.

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 692 MB
Models: Maeva

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Big Jugs & Anal

Big Jugs & Anal

Genre: BBW, Anal
Runtime: 21 min 25 s

Description: Mya Blair has a special outfit to wear for her first time with JMac. It's a red two-piece that she would need to wear with a bodyguard close by if she ever went out. The top can barely contain her huge, fleshy tits. JMac stands at attention immediately when Mya walks into the bedroom. Mya's boobs need constant tender loving caring and he's here to provide it. He plays with her tits and sucks her nipples before he whips his dick out and gives to Mya to suck on. Holding her head in his hands, he fills and fucks her mouth fast and leaves her breathless. He's definitely happy to make her acquaintance. After fucking Mya's tits, he gives her more cock to lick. Mya climbs into bed, and in a cowgirl position, rides the pony.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 1.21 GiB
Models: Mya Blair

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Natural Wonders of Mer

Natural Wonders of Mer

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Voluptuous
Runtime: 20 min 8 s

Description: You'll love this girl named Mer and that's a guarantee. Mer's modeled for restaurants and clothing stores and modeled for merchandise like watches. The camera loves her. The staff at XLGirls.com love her. Mer was discovered by the same model finder with an eye for natural talent who discovered Kim Velez, Lucy Rodriguez, Sofia Damon and many other busty Colombian stars. As Mer matured, she had the biggest boobs in her neighborhood and among her friends. She's always gotten loads of attention, and not only because of her fantastic breasts and booty. She's pretty, photogenic and has a girl-next-door personality. Once you see Mer, you don't forget her. In this scene, Mer is dressed in a see-through halter top under a jacket and ripped jeans, and high heels. She undresses seductively, rolling around her bed and teases with sexy eye contact, bouncing boob play and twerking. Mer fancies toys and here she has a big one, a huge cock toy that she sucks on to get it wet for her pussy so she.

about video:

Date: June 3, 2021
Size: 1.16 GiB
Models: Mer

Preview:

Download:
Download now

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!