• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Bound and Ball Busted!

Starring: Misttress AIE

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Bound and Ball Busted!
Format: mp4
Size: 58.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 1498 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress A'IE has her ball bitch strapped tightly into a bondage chair. He isn't going any where. She climbs over top of him and kicks him straight in the balls. The slave winces and moans but is unable to dodge her repeated, brutal kicks. Mistress laughs as she begins teasing the slave with her body just before she lays into him with more blows to his helpless balls.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A Keywords: ballbusting ball busting ball abuse kicking punching torment mistress dominatrix femdom female domination helpless

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 58.42 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

A Slow, Hard Caning

Starring: Empress Crysta

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_A Slow, Hard Caning
Size: 72.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:13, 1501 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Empress Crysta informs her slave that it is time for a caning. She watches him squirm as she puts on her black leather gloves. Then she delivers long, slow cane strokes to her slave's ass. Empress is cool and amused as her slave's ass goes from lilly white to red and purple. She runs her hands across her slave's raised welts. She can feel the heat through her glove. Oh, that pleases her. She wants more. As her slave struggles to stay in place, Empress continues to deliver harsh cane strokes, one after another

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CANING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 72.78 MB<<<

Ariel's firm kicks

Starring: Mistress Ariel

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Ariel's firm kicks
Size: 581.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:45, 8135 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel is having the time of her life, she loves to torture her naked slave so much, looking at his pathetic, pain contorted face makes her smile like a cat who ate the cream. On top of that she looks stunning in her black body and thigh high boots, when she lifts her leg up to kicks the poor slave in the balls with tremendous force.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 581.46 MB<<<

Bathed in Spit

Starring: Misttress AIE

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Bathed in Spit
Size: 71.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 1503 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

In what may be the hottest spitting video on the net, Mistress A'IE circles her boy. She is sizing him up. She begins spitting on him from all directions. She soaks his face and then begins spitting on his cock and balls. Mistress then grabs her boy's mouth, holds it open and spits right into it. "What would anyone think of you, bathed in my spit?" Mistress continues spitting on her boy, drenching him and forcing him to drink her sweet spit.

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 71.23 MB<<<

Mistress Honour May's Smother Sub

Starring: Honour May
FB1383

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Mistress Honour May's Smother Sub
Size: 429.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:12, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Honour May has a slave strapped down on the new smother bench, which she's going to take for a test run. Wearing a shiny, sexy and very revealing crotchless bodysuit, she looks glamourous and sophisticated as she sits down on her slave's face, smothering him deep into her ass and her exposed pussy lips, delivering lots of sexy verbal in her posh English accent.

Published Thursday 17th of May 2018

Keywords: heels, restraint / bondage, dungeon, bikini / swimsuit, pvc & fetish, other girls, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 429.67 MB<<<

Liz's Smotherbench Sub

Starring: Liz Rainbow
FB1386

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Liz's Smotherbench Sub
Size: 440.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:40, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

We've got a new toy at Facesitting Bitches HQ - the Smother Bench! First to try it out is sexy Liz, who can't wait to make her bound human chair suffer beneath her sexy pussy and ass. She makes sure his head is trapped perfectly in place so that she is in full control of him as she takes a seat and enjoys the comfort it affords her.

Published Thursday 7th of June 2018

Keywords: heels, smotherbox, restraint / bondage, domestic, panties, other girls, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 440.42 MB<<<

Crushed by Chloe

Starring: Chloe Lovette
FB1385

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Crushed by Chloe
Size: 449.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:05, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Chloe is a fitness machine and you definitely do NOT want to piss her off by grabbing her arse as she's stretching on the grass - unless you want to end up pinned down right there and smothered into her tight lycra shorts! Lots of heavy fullweight facesitting ensues for Matthew until his nose is nice and squashed and he's wishing he was somewhere else than under Chloe's toned and powerful butt!

Published Thursday 31st of May 2018

Keywords: sport, outdoors, hotpants / booty shorts, chloe.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 449.65 MB<<<

Lick our shoes, human ashtray!

Starring: Ella Kross,Mistress Sol

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Lick our shoes, human ashtray!
Size: 505.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 8234 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Joined by the gorgeous Mistress Sol, we sit on the sofa and come up with an agenda for my slave. We decide that today he'll be licking our shoes and then serving us coffee. We summon him to us and use him as our human ashtray as he sits obediently on his hands and knees wearing a ridiculous maid outfit. We make him show us his cock and Mistress Sol ashes her cigarette on it before having him use his mouth to clean our sexy boots.

Video includes: human ashtray, shoe and boot worship, mistress Sol, smoking, Human Furniture

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SMOKING, HUMAN ASHTRAY.
Keywords: human ashtray, shoe and boot worship, mistress sol, smoking, human furniture.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 505.63 MB<<<

Face Sitting and Smothering in Jeans - Punishing a Stupid Robber (part 2)

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Face Sitting and Smothering in Jeans - Punishing a Stupid Robber (part 2)
Size: 333.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:34, 6086 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 68 Kbps, 44 Khz

Having failed miserably at robbing my house, I continue punishing this moronic criminal by having him follow me on his hands and knees and then making him lay on his back. I position myself on top of him and smother his face with my ass. I sit directly on his head and suffocate him with my jeans while occasionally slapping him as he struggles to breathe. I take my jeans down and continue smothering his face as he gasps for air in a panic.

With my ass and pussy buried in his face he can`t breathe and flails around while I sit on him and taunt him. "Now are you sorry?" I ask him as I slap him while sitting atop his chest. I stand over him and step on his cock with my boot. He has no choice but to take the because he knows if he doesn`t I`ll call the cops!

Video includes:Jeans Face Sitting, face bouncing, chest sitting, ass smothering, face slapping

Category: JEANS FACE SITTING
Related Categories: JEANS FACE SITTING
Keywords: jeans , face , sitting , face , bouncing , chest , sitting , asssmothering , face , slapping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 333.58 MB<<<

Ruining My Slave`s Orgasm

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Ruining My Slave`s Orgasm
Size: 379.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 8235 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

"So, slave, I want to see your cock get harder and harder," I tell him as he`s secured naked to the wall. I have him fuck my gloved hand and it doesn`t take long for him to get fully erect. Once hard, I make him beg for me to touch his cock again but refuse and laugh as he humps thin air. He wants to cum so bad but I won`t touch his dick. Instead, I twist his nipples as he begs yet again for me to just touch his hard dick.

Using my spit as lube, I get him nice and hard again but then refuse to continue touching him. After some deliberation, I decide to let him cum but he certainly won`t be enjoying it! I ruin his orgasm by completely letting go of his cock just as he`s ready to cum. He twitches as cum dribbles out onto the dungeon floor as I watch and do nothing to help!

Video includes:Ruined orgasm, hand job, female domination

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ruined, orgasm, hand, job, female, domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 379.5 MB<<<

Sissy Slut's Progress

Starring: Brianna Beach

General:
Name: GFD_Sissy Slut's Progress
Size: 203.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 3597 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna's sissy bitch has returned after a few weeks of training and stands before her as her human ashtray. Goddess Brianna is satisfied with this slut's improvements and allows the servile whore the priviledge of worshipping the Goddess's incredible feet. The slut lays inside a wooden smotherbox, pathetic in a girly french maid uniform, and sucks on her perfect heels, begging for more.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SMOKING, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: goddess brianna, foot goddess, foot fetish, foot slave, foot licking, sexy feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 203.15 MB<<<

Addicted to Your Goddess

Starring: Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: GFD_Addicted to Your Goddess
Size: 163.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:15, 3584 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Jamie Valentine needs you to be completely addicted to your Goddess. She has a very special gift for you: a pair of black, soft, sweaty nylons for you to smell. Once you have a single whiff of her delicious scent, your need for more will be insatiable. Every thought in your mind will be of Goddess Jamie once you breathe in her essence. Every desire of yours will be to stroke your cock to her videos, ordering custom videos of her every single day, giving her every thing you own. Addicion is a serious ailment--and your Goddess has you right by the balls. When she counts down, she wants to see every drop of cum she owns spill from you, just for her.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, POV.
Keywords: joi, financial domination, foot sniffing, masturbation instruction, toe wriggling, jamie valentine, goddess jamie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.68 MB<<<

Co-Worker's Dream Come True

Starring: Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: GFD_Co-Worker's Dream Come True
Size: 188.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 4235 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

You're such a foot slut, aren't you? If your co-worker, Goddess Jamie Valentine, noticed you staring at her incredible feet and invited you to worship her feet, it would be your dream come true. This is what you've been waiting for. Stick your tongue out and paint her soles with your eager mouth. Open wide and feel Goddess Jamie fuck your face with her foot, her toes deep in your throat. You'll be drooling in minutes. Now, Goddess Jamie has a surprise... she snapped a few photos of you sucking on her feet. If you don't finish all of her work for her from now on, she'll send them to everyone in your office, and all of your co-workers will know about your perverted foot fetish! Get to work, foot slut.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEET JOI, FOOT SMELLING, POV FOOT WORSHIP, LATINA.
Keywords: pov, joi, office, blackmail, feetpov, feetjoi, foot fetish, jamie valentine, goddess jamie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 188.81 MB<<<

Big Beefy Domination - Scissor Domination

Starring: Nadia Miller,Brandi Mae

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Big Beefy Domination - Scissor Domination
Size: 537.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 6509 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia and her buff FBB bestie, sexy Brandi Mae, use their massive muscles to completely torture and dominate Rich the bitch. Totally humiliating him and forcing him to worship their sexy bodies, inflicting pain with neck cracking scissors, choke holds, and face sitting when needed as a punishment. Nadia even decides to throw in some lift and carry and spanking punishment. He really needed to be taught a lesson, and these dominant ladies sure gave it to him!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 537.91 MB<<<

Cock It's What's For Dinner - BDSM

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder,Jennifer Marie

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Cock It's What's For Dinner - BDSM
Size: 446.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 5354 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

Mistress Nadia, Daddy Sydney Thunder and Queen Jennifer Marie get decked out from head to toe with sexy latex and sky-high spike boots..and their massive cocks just for their favorite subs. Showing you exactly how to worship them and if you're lucky, they might share some BBC with you. Sub training and BDSM session is in order for these muscle dommes! Femdom at its finest!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.08 MB<<<

Lather and Muscles

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Lather and Muscles
Size: 384.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:49, 5955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

Goddess Nadia and Sydney Thunder in the shower soaping up each other's massive muscles after a hard workout. Smoking hot buff BFFs enjoying worshiping each other's rock-hard bodies. Things get awfully steamy! What are friends for!?!? Goddess Nadias massive legs need extra attention, and Goddess Sydney Thunders luscious crave to be massaged! So fucking HOT!!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 384.41 MB<<<

Luna & Sunshine - Destroyed Under Our Soles

Starring: Sunshine Tampa,Luna Vera

General:
Name: VAR_Luna & Sunshine - Destroyed Under Our Soles
Size: 604.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 318 Kbps, 44 Khz

Trampling veterans Luna and Sunshine team up yet again for another destruction of Ninja under their perfect soles! These two never go easy and run the gauntlet over him stomping, speed running, jumping and squashing his face flat underneath them! There is no mercy with these two as they know exaclty how hard they can go! Delivering a brutal stomping!

Starring: Sunshine Tampa, Luna, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING*

Category: TRAMPLING
Related categories: BALL STOMPING, FACESTANDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, STOMPING
Keywords: Sunshine Tampa, Luna Vera, Feet, Soles, Crush

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 604.66 MB<<<

Sexy Pedicured Feet

Starring: Rachel Rose

General:
Name: VAR_Sexy Pedicured Feet
Size: 884.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:15, 9889 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Rachel loves it when she takes a trip to the nail spa. She always enjoys the relaxing massage they give but little did she know that her date is quite good at giving massages. The horny guy tickles her bare soles and starts licking her feet. They park their car at a secluded area and continue their little feet action. It's raining outside which makes the environment more sensual. He sucks on her little toes lifting her feet with one hand and fingers her young pussy with the other.

Rachel loves it when he presses her perfect boobs and lets him go down on her. She then stretches her both legs after he takes out his huge boner and lubes it for some foot play. Rachel starts strking his dick with her bare feet and kneads it with her cute toes. She wanks his cock bending her feet and rubbing it against her soles and foot milks him hardcore until he cums. Watch this amazing car date with naughty Rachel!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: OUTDOORS, FOOT FETISH, PUBLIC SEX, RIDING IN CAR, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: footjobs, hope harper, foot fetish, foot play, cardate, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 884.75 MB<<<

Getting My Toes Done

Starring: Brooke Benson

General:
Name: VAR_Getting My Toes Done
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:25, 10140 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Sexy Brooke is out to work on her toes and she takes a ride with this handsome hunk. She tells him about how she wants her pedicure to be done and leaves for the nail spa. She comes back after getting her toes done and feels excited about it. She talks about the colors on her toe-nails and laughs as he tickles her bare soles. He then parks the car at a secluded place and sucks Brooke's feet. He then lets out his hard boner and makes her stroke his dick with her gorgeous feet. Brooke gets her pussy fingered and she foot milks the guy's shaft hardcore until he shoots a thick load on her feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: OUTDOORS, FOOT FETISH, PUBLIC SEX, RIDING IN CAR, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: footjobs, brooke, foot fetish, foot play, cardate, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.04 GB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!